Saturday, April 30, 2011

Before Photos

My parent's and I felt that the townhouse was a really great investment property.  It's in a great location in Sandy Springs right near the interstate and only 20 min. away from my parent's and my sister's.  I've lived in Sandy Springs for 6 years and really like the area.  The only problem is housing in that area is super expensive.  During my house search I looked at some single family homes but figured out pretty quickly that the good ones were out of my budget and the ones that I could afford needed a lot more work than I was looking for.  I also looked at some other townhouses but none of them had the space this one had plus the price was right.

Here's a picture of the outside.  It's a corner unit at the end of the row which gives it privacy, a nice side yard and an extra window.  The brick on the left is the garage with  a roof deck off the master.  The tall skinny windows look into the den off the garage (I haven't decided what function this room is going to serve yet).  There's a few steps up to the front door in the corner and the square windows are in the stair well and the upstairs hallway.  The guest parking is in front of the garage and there's a nice walkway up to the front door which has a nice view of the chandelier in the stairs.  I have dreams of a big white washed chandelier (we'll see if that happens)
Sorry about the quality of the picture.  I downloaded IT off facebook but it's the only one I currently have.  Bear with me for a couple weeks till I can take some new pictures.  (I'll explain the delay in another blog ;)

There's not much I can do to the outside of the unit.  The paint has to stay but that's ok because I don't mind the color.  I don't really like the hedges but I know nothing about gardening so I'll have to do some research as to what should go in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment