Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wall Decals

Can you have too many wall decals?  In my search for one in the office I've come across so many that I like.  I can't see having one in every room but they are so pretty. 

I love love love this Peacock.  I have no clue where you would put this but I think it's beautiful and the size is so dramatic.

I thought this one could be a second runner up for the office but it may be a little juvenile.

I have no use for this in my house but isn't it just gorgeous!

I would love to have these in my bedroom

This is so awesome.  It's a chalk board calender wall decall.  I might have to get this for my office!

Damask has always been a favorite of mine.  Maybe in the living room ;)


Isn't this the cutest.  In the dining area theres a huge wall that needs a big piece of art.  I love the retro colors and simple outlines


here's another chalk board that could be nice for to do lists.
I could see forgoing the hall tree for this tree.  Love It!

Ok so maybe I'm a little decal crazy :-D

1 comment:

  1. personalized wall graphics Your Space in Minutes! Whatever your space, our custom-made interior-grade wall decals allow your ideas to come to life easier.

    ReplyDelete